I used cheezburger for my tech tip this week to create a cap meme. I felt like this is the most accurate depiction of how I feel right now. They are super fun to make and everyone should try before the end of the semester!
Hello! My name is Kennedie Milligan and I am a (super)senior at the University of Oklahoma. I am a Communication major, a Women and Gender Studies minor, and am also pre-nursing. These three things may seem like a random grouping, but I have a lot of interests and am slightly indecisive, so this is what I have come up with. I went to high school in Broken Arrow and that is where my parents still live today. I have 3 brothers, and from my older brother I have 3 nieces. My entire family is pretty much in Oklahoma and has been my entire life. There is not a lot I am sure of in life, but I am sure that I need out of this state. I am graduating in December and then I am going to nursing school. I want to go to a accelerated program for my BSN out of state, because I am afraid if I don’t leave now then I will never get out. I just decided to do nursing last August (hence the extra semester of undergrad to get my prereqs in) and so I am a little late to that game. I have always k...
I was minding my own business one day, as I always do, and then I heard the saddest noise. It was a girl crying so I followed the sound to the castle. There I found the most beautiful woman. She told me of the predicament she found herself in. It seems that there was a misunderstanding between her and her mother. It all began with a slip of a few words, which led her to believe she could eat the five pies her mother had just baked. It was a simple confusion, but of course, her mother was angry. To taunt her about the mistake she began to sing a song about it, but it also so happen that the king was walking by that day and heard the mother’s song. The mother was embarrassed that her daughter had been so thoughtless and ate all five pies, so when asked about the song, the mother said that it was about her daughter sewing five gold strings. The king was so impressed that he married the mother on the condit...
Comments
Post a Comment